12.19.2008

Comments!! = {Cans for a Cause}

I heard about an awesome idea from some fellow photogs and thought I might just try that! For every comment that you leave on my blog through December 31st @ midnight, I will donate a can to the Hastings Food Pantry for needy families this holiday season... so comment away!!! It can be about any of the photo shoots that have been posted, about Christmas...just about whatever you want...but keep it clean!

I love comments and they will be for a good cause, so why not just leave one! I'm super excited and want you to pass the word along cause I really want to go to the Food Pantry with A LOT of cans!

9 comments:

  1. Yeah - it's me...Kristin...I am a dork and had to comment so you could see how easy it is!! TRY it...come on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such great ideas & photos. I love getting on your blog to see what is new. I am so glad you are doing something you enjoy so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has this changed, I couldn't figure out how to comment before, it does seem easy now! Thanks Kristin for the great pictures, ideas and wonderful comments. I love the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kristin your photos are awesome and I absolutely love your website (and the music!!!! I had to write down those songs that play on it.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to everyone that's commented so far..I have a good idea of who my two anonymous blog followers are and am also glad that Amy found my site! I'm truly excited and appreciate that you all enjoy my website/blog...stay tuned to see what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was the Bonifas Family Christmas in Assumption today, and there were tons of compliments about our family photo sent with our Christmas letters this year. Thanks for doing such a great job; everyone was very impressed and enjoyed them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad your family liked your Christmas cards Nicole. You guys have such a beautiful family...any picture of you guys would be wonderful! Maybe by next year, there will be another member to add to the photo?!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pics are great. I have been asked by many people who took Kiersten's pics. I enjoy looking at your website and checking out any additions you may have made. I enjoy looking at everyone else's pics. All the pics are great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Lester! You're the best...I hope you continue to keep checking the blog out and letting me know what you'd like to see! Hope your surgery went well!

    ReplyDelete