1.23.2009

Were do I Begin?

I am really trying hard to make reading part of my morning routine and reading to the kids part of our evening routine...however as you can see from my ever growing pile of choices below, I'm having a difficult time getting anywhere. I just know that I cannot step foot into another bookstore until I tackle these first.

On top of the reading (literally), I'm trying to journal...it's good for you or so I've been told!

Beside the journaling, the one book Blane & I are focusing on is The Love Dare by Stephen & Alex Kendrick! Check it out...it is a 40-day challenge for husbands and wives to understand and practice unconditional love...come on...take the dare with us!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for introducing me to the Love Dare challenge. I got it for my husband and I for Valentine's Day and can't wait to try it out after reading your blog. I have talked about it non-stop since we got it and I think several of my family members and friends are going out to get it. Thank you!

    Kelly Augustin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly! If you ever come across a book you think would be good to let others know about, please feel free to share! More importantly I hope it strengthens your relationship!

    ReplyDelete